The material ("material") includes all pages, documents and on-line graphics) on this web site is protected by copyright law. Copyright in this material resides with the Wandin & District Historical Museum Society Incorporated.
By visiting and using the information at this web site you agree to the following and accept the following conditions and terms of the privacy statement.
Intellectual Property Laws Protect this Site
Apart from any fair dealing for purposes of study, research, criticism and review, as permitted under copyright legislation, no part of these services may be reproduced, re-used or redistributed for any commercial purpose or distributed to a third party for such purpose without the permission of the Wandin & District Historical Museum Society Incorporated, or the acknowledged owner, author or publisher, and can only be used in the following ways:
Where permission is granted, you may be offered the option of an access agreement.
Any permitted reproduction, including fair dealing, must:
- acknowledge the Wandin & District Historical Museum Society Incorporated, or the acknowledged owner, author or publisher as the source of any such material reproduced
- any reproduction made of the material must include a copy of the original copyright and disclaimer
Visitors to this site may make temporary copies necessary to browse this site on screen but must not change any of the material.
Linking to Mont De Lancey web pages
Any organisation can provide links to and frames of this web site, but the Wandin & District Historical Museum Society Incorporated reserves the right to prevent linking or framing by giving notice.
There is no cost or copyright permission needed to do this, however we do require that the links are clearly acknowledged and request that our pages are not framed by advertising.
Links and frames connecting this site with other sites are for convenience only and do not mean that the Wandin & District Historical Museum Society Incorporated endorses or approves those other sites, their content or the people who run them.
Secondary Distribution of Mont De Lancey information currently freely available on this web site
Permission can be granted to download and redistribute all the material on this website
The standard conditions for downloading from the Web or the FTP server for repackaging and/or re-distribution are:
- Mont De Lancey should be identified as the source of the information
- Mont De Lancey's copyright be acknowledged
- that the information is presented with the permission of Mont De Lancey
- any Mont De Lancey copyright statement or logo included in a product must be retained
- responsibility of any repackaging, including quality and timeliness of the services, should be clearly stated as that of the host organisation
- the web services on which Mont De Lancey data and products are displayed, should contain a prominent link to the Mont De Lancey home page
For further information regarding Australian Copyright law, please refer to the 'Intellectual Property' section of the Australian Government Attorney-General's Department site or contact:
Wandin & District Historical Museum Society Incorporated
Mont De Lancey
71 Wellington Road
Wandin, VIC, AU, 3139
Telephone : +61 3 5964 2088